Welcome to the third podcast episode!
I’m back and this time I have a special guest! We’re talking about dogs with my dog trainer PJ Jackson of Ready K9.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
In this episode, I’ve got my dog trainer and friend PJ Jackson on the show to talk about working dogs in the tactical world. I personally have two Belgian Malinois, one 3-year-old, and one 9 month-old that I train at Ready K9 twice a week. They’ve been a huge aid in keeping my property and family safe! Check out the podcast to learn more about why I got working dogs and the pros and cons of having them as we chat with PJ.
2:45 – R2R Merch
4:20 – Introducing PJ
10:48 – Aggression in Working Dogs
11:46 – Disneyland Dad
16:04 – Why I Have Belgian Malinois K9s
18:39 – The Liability of Working Dogs
Thanks for listening!
Help Out the Show:
- Give me your honest feedback and leave a review and/or rating on iTunes or Stitcher. I’ll be able to reach even more Rookies!
- Be sure to subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
Share Your Thoughts:
- To tell me what you think of this episode or ask me a question, click right here!
- Hang out with me on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube!
- To share this episode with your friends, click the social buttons below